Senior Partnership Solutions Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers prize diversity more than others
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Partnership Solutions Manager.
In this role, you will
- Provides primarily pre sales support for the development and implementation of complex products or applications or solutions.
- Uses in depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists Partnerships or Sales in assessing potential application of company products and solutions to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products or applications or solutions.
- Creates detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products, applications and solutions.
- May build a mini application or prototypes based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation and or product capability assessment and validation to prospective users.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who can resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Consulting ability to influence both internal and external business partners.
- Solid years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm preferred
- Experience in the payments industry and or technology enabled industries
- In depth understanding of the payments value chain such as merchants, brands, acquirers, networks, issuers
- In depth understanding of latest payment technologies across credit card infrastructure, QR codes, other emerging technologies
- Proven experience in driving virtual teams across wider stakeholder groups across complex organizational structures
- Proven experience in implementing technologies for mobile payments, ecommerce and point of sale solutions
- Ability to leverage emerging technologies in relation to extracting value from payment data driven insights is a benefit but not a must
- Ability for rapid prototyping is a benefit but not a must
- Synthesizing data sets to streamlined, clear and actionable messages
- Experience with creating business initiatives and communicate ideas with a digitally focused and data driven mindset
- Proven ability to develop relationships with a wide array of partners, executives and customers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferable.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A5GT
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited