Senior Program Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 19 janv. 19
Senior Program Manager
SG GBIS is the Global Banking and Investor Solution arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, SG GBIS provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
To strengthen our delivery capacity, we are opening a permanent position based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join the Finance, Risk & Market Data technology team as program manager. FRM is a regional team with over 80 people based in Hong Kong and Bangalore, covering the Asia Pacific region (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, India and Australia).
- The Program Manager has the responsibility for the implementation of Information System transformation for Finance across Asia Pacific Locations primarily focusing on China where significant investments are made on the Securities.
- The Program Manager will act as line manager for Stream Leaders based in Hong Kong and Functional Manager for those based in Bangalore who will be responsible for the delivering the streams assigned to them.
- Provides ongoing, strategic, technical and supportive guidance to the program management team
- Provide support and guidance to program planning activities, effectively delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Develop strong partnership with the business, IT counterparts, offshore teams in Bangalore and central teams in Paris
- Lead and execute Program/Projects for Finance function across Asia Pacific.
- Organize and dynamically manage a portfolio of projects
- Define and manage Program roadmap, planning and budget
- Manage program dependencies, priorities and secure the effort of the different teams involved
- Define and Chair Program governance.
- Coordinate and handle the user acceptances tests and migration strategy for the region.
- Assess and design the change management involved and get buy-in from key stakeholders. Define training plans, organize training needed and assist in creating robust documentation of the processes, including detailed operational procedures.
- Manage a team of Stream Leaders and BA working within the program
- Develop team members in terms of both functional skills and soft skills
- Participate in the performance review process, in conjunction with Tribe Manager
- Leadership: Ability to see the global picture, Excellent inter-personal skills, Strong communication capacity, Collaboration as part your DNA
- Program/Project management skills: Identify dependencies and risk, Stakeholders management (internal & external) & communication, ability to structure necessary changes. Project and resource planning skills are mandatory
- Business analysis skills: Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Functional Knowledge: Sound knowledge of accounting, investment banking products, finance and regulatory processes. Accounting schema
- Strong command of English
- Min 10-15 years of successful experience as a Program/Project Manager for Finance department (Accounting information system).
- Excellent academic record
- Project / Program management certification is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of Finance. Industry knowledge of regulatory reporting is a plus.