The position will cover Global clients with focus on APAC region. The position involves working closely with the global / regional BA, PM, IT, QA teams delivering front office solutions.
- Oversee the delivery of projects for Prime Finance IT and update stakeholders and project teams.
- Gather business requirements by working closely with various business users - trading, operations, finance, risk & back office technology.
- Documenting these requirements and working with development team to implement them.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget
- Develop project plans and track progress including updates to management
- Coordinate project resources and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Mitigate risks and escalate issues to management and stakeholders
- Coordinating System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing for software releases
- Monitoring and reporting project status including tracking of issues
- Co-ordinate project meetings, produce minutes and report on status across the work streams
- Degree holder or above
- Experience within Prime service IT
- Knowledge of trading systems
- Strong experience within the IT Project Life Cycle is essential
- Proven Business analysis and documentation skills and a track record in working in programme management office capacity
- Experience with large scale project management
- The successful candidate will need to have strong presentation skills, an excellent understanding of Project Management concepts and an ability to champion and challenge these processes.
- The role demands a strong negotiator, with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to perform detailed gap analysis on multiple systems
- Experience with business analyst functions - gathering requirements and documenting them, coordinating User Acceptance Testing, interacting with different business units
- Database knowledge and general SQL ability
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory