Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Productivity & Service Quality Department
Senior Project Manager (Job ID: 3570)
- Be a team member of Productivity & Service Quality Department
- Conduct review and identify opportunities for cost efficiency, productivity and service quality improvement, and formulate related project management plans
- Take ownership of specific initiatives from inception to implementation. Solve complex problems and deliver financial results, which contribute to the achievement of project assignments
- Synthesize process improvement initiatives at different stages into executive summaries / briefs / reports.
- Drive measurable improvements by deploying Process Improvement / Lean principles to assigned problems
- Establish and use quality metrics to drive change and deliver measured improvements
- Clearly define outputs in the form of gains that can easily be measured and quantified
- Define project scope, resources requirements and assign responsibilities for project team members
- University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification of Banking, TQM, Business Management, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in process re-engineering, program management, stakeholder engagement, etc., at least 4 years in banking industry
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma Green Belt certification or Lean Certification preferred
- Good track record in organization transformation, digital process solution and finTech is an advantage
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships and work effectively with the business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement to enhance efficiency and service quality
- The ability to prioritize/manage time and a willingness to tackle new and difficult challenges and manage through ambiguity
- Strong strategic, analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to think independently, maintain a professional demeanor, and a willingness to work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrating the ability to quickly understand how a team works and the ability to influence, motivate and get along with others
- Excellent analytical, organizational and facilitation skills
- Use slides, graphs and charts to tell the story and show process improvement in highly visible and easily understood visual forms
- Maintain a good working relationship with internal clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with colleagues at all levels
- Extroverted, conscientious, achievement oriented, open-minded and positive
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Project Manager)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3570&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.