Senior Project Manager (Agile Software Delivery)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstay Asia
- 14 févr. 19
As the IT Project Manager (Agile Delivery) your role will involve facilitating the delivery of a suite of high frequency low latency trading systems. You will be responsible for delivering quality software as part of a highly collaborative team working with numerous stakeholders and under the direction of a larger programme of work. The ideal candidate will have experience in communicating with various stakeholders to execute Agile in an enterprise wide environment.
You will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects. This role forms part of an even larger program of work which breaks down into 3 work streams and you will be tasked with managing a specific work stream on an initial 5 year program of work. As the Senior Project Manager you will manage a sizeable team of resources including project managers, BA's and Developers. Given this is a greenfield software build for systems a high transactional system in a low latency environment, you will have come from a strong technical background.
• Be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project workstream
• Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
• Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
• Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
• Engage and manage stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
• Identify and Manage Project Risk
• Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
• Manage the development activities and deliverables
• Ensure development requirements are met
• Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
• Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
• 15-20+ years of experience in IT Project Management and software delivery
• Must have relevant Project Management certification Prince2, PMP
• Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
• Experience in real time high transactional systems
• Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong desire for excellence
• Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
Please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Project Manager" in the subject heading.