Senior Project Officer/Assistant Project Manager (2-year Contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. Purpose:
- As a member of Ops Project Team, helping to manage Capsil system migration project
- Elicite user requirements for life ops department
- Prepare test cases and participate in different UATs as required
- Deliver quality output for project / task assigned
- Communicate with different parities (e.g. different departments in ops, other functions, channels, etc)
- University graduate or
- IVE/Form 7 graduate with 3 years of underwriting/insurance experience
- Prior experience in projects in financial/insurance industry, experience in system migration/Capsil related projects a plus
- Candidates with underwriting authority, insurance operation background or professional qualification in project management will be preferred
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.