Senior Quantitative Developer
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bitmain Technologies Limited
- 02 mars 19
Founded in 2013, Bitmain transforms computing by building industry-defining technology in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and artificial intelligence (AI). The company also operates the world’s largest and second largest Bitcoin mining pools in terms of computing power, BTC.com and Antpool. A leader in the still-nascent, high-growth blockchain technology ecosystem, Bitmain supports a wide array of blockchain platforms and startups, and actively participates in industry and community development. Bitmain is headquartered in Beijing with offices throughout China, including Hong Kong, and with global offices worldwide. Bitmain Technologies is looking for an experienced algorithmic trading developer to join our Crypto-currency Trading Department.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the development of our proprietary trading platform for crypto-currencies algorithmic trading.
- Provide front-to-back solution for automated trading and analytics, risk management and monitoring.
- Improve quality and stability of automated trading algorithms that run 24 by 7.
- Top University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5-10 years of Java/C++ server-side development experience
- Experience in developing automated trading systems including algo, oms and connectivity
- Experience in application of low-latency messaging bus, including 29West, ZeroMQ or similar.
- Experience in developing highly concurrent applications with efficient memory management.
- Experience in developing RESTful/websocket based systems is a plus
- Experience in time-series database applications is a plus
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Job Location: Hong Kong
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please state your applying position and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary) to email@example.com. To know more about us, please visit www.bitmain.com,