- Assist relationship manager of the team to acquire and grow the high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Assist the administrative work for customers referred from CITIC group companies especially in terms of account opening.
- Provide high quality services to Private Banking customers.
- Work closely with relationship manager in serving high net worth customers in their basic banking needs and/or wealth management needs.
- Participate in the networking activities with CITIC Group companies and other business introducers in China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist client take-on process; particularly account opening documentation with Private Banking customers.
- Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers by providing seamless services together with the Relationship Manager, in particular when Relationship Manager is not in the office.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information are appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Assist the Team Head in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Assist to provide banking and wealth management service to customers as and when necessary.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Preferably with minimum 2-3 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.