- Acquire new Private Banking customers - Provide investment and wealth management products - Strengthen the wealth of Private Banking group
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Acquire new Private Banking customers and solicit business opportunities through cross-selling, referral and personal business connections
- Identify customers’ needs and provide customized solutions on a comprehensive range of banking, investment and wealth management products to customers
- Grow and strengthen the wealth of Private Banking group of sophisticated customers through deepening customers relationships and providing differentiated services
- Ensure all selling activities are in compliance with the bank’s guidelines
- Conduct Due Diligence Checking and “KYC” process for customers
- Execute investment product transactions for customers
- Assist in Private Banking business acquisition and marketing activities
- University graduate, preferably major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Qualified for registration as a Securities Intermediary (Relevant Individual) and Insurance Intermediary (Technical Representative of Insurance Agent) of the Bank
- Qualified for PWMA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in serving high-net-worth customers
- Experience in developing cross border business / serving Mainland Chinese high-net-worth customers will be an advantage
- Well-planned, mature with excellent management skills
- Strong analytical skills and solid track record in developing relationships with customers
- Familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Relationship Manager - Premium & Private Banking Department
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group