Our client is a leading global asset manager with more than USD 700 Billion in AUM. With offices in over 30 countries and strong presence in this region, they are currently seeking a highly talented and experienced individual to join their Emerging Market team and looking after Internet & E-Commerce sector. The ideal candidate needs to have at least 10 years of equity research experience with strong knowledge within Internet and E-Commerce space. Up to USD 200K (Base Salary) plus attractive bonus.
- Conduct independent research and fundamental analysis of companies within the Internet & eCommerce sectors
- Analyse and interpret financial statements and all other pertinent sources of investment information for assigned companies
- Develop detailed financial models, research reports and insights on assigned companies
- Provide written and verbal presentations of investment conclusions and buy/sell/holdrecommendations to the team
- Analyse and interpret economic developments, trends, and political developments in theassigned coverage
- Maintain a general knowledge of the global investment climate, market conditions andeconomic environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 10 years relevant research experience covering the Internet & eCommerce sector
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to multitask
- Well versed with Computer applications – power point, excel, word, outlook etc.