Join a team of brilliant minds and business rock stars who are building MioTech to fulfil the passion, dream, and faith in technology. Join a group of international citizens who are exploring opportunities beyond geographical and business boundaries.
- Build and execute strategy for sales pipeline and achieving quarterly company goals
- Learn the product and business to become an expert adviser and thought partner to current and prospective clients
- Manage complex sales cycles with target client profiles
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop a solid pipeline for prospect lead
- Be the first point of contact between MioTech and our clients, help evolve our current product suite
- Devise and implement effective sales strategic plan to grow the business and market share
- Provide on-boarding, training and support for new and existing clients
- 3+ years solid experiences in sales or account management for a SaaS company or FI vendor
- University degree in a related discipline
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving capabilities, highly organized and thoughtful
- Sales driven and proven track record of sales achievements is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Unrelenting client service ethic and unimpeachable integrity
Interested candidates, please email full resume with 1.) EXPECTED SALARY 2.) AVAILABILITY 3.) WORK REFERENCE to HR department by clicking 'Apply Now'.
For company information, please refer to the web site: https://www.miotech.com/en-us
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.