Responsibilities of the role:
• Key accountability to develop and maintain security architecture of the Enterprise, for both project-based work, as well as BAU operations.
• Work closely with various heads of department and application heads to ensure security measures are in place at all stages of lifecycle.
• Work in designing appropriate and fit-for-purpose security solutions in line with Organisational goals.
• Help to create an environment that is fully secure throughout project lifecycles by looking at security requirements, secure design, secure coding, and security testing.
• Constantly monitor and research the risk landscape and any potential issues that may arise (including legislative and regulatory) and ensure appropriate security architecture responses.
• Work on updating and improving security principles in relation to the Organisational change, which allow senior stakeholders to make key and appropriate decisions.
• Work closely with application, infrastructure, and senior management teams to validate and integrate core Security architecture and principles.
Requirements of the role:
• At least 15 years of Professional work experience, with a strong background and exposure to Enterprise Security.
• A strong understanding and interest in the latest security tools and design methodologies, as well as key architectural principles and frameworks.
• Strong understanding of risk assessments and mitigation planning.
• A good knowledge and understanding around Infrastructure including network, storage, DB and end user computing.
• Background in designing and integrating complex technical infrastructure solutions, ideally within an Enterprise environment.
• Architectural certifications are a large advantage, including TOGAF, CITA, SOA etc.
• Certifications such as MCSE, CCNA an advantage.
• A strong understanding of security technologies and principles including web application security, anti-bot solutions, WAF, application layer firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, stateful inspection, TCP/IP, cryptography, authentication, PCI DSS, vulnerability assessment and application penetration testing.
• Any Cloud, or DevSecOps experience is highly preferable.
If interested in finding out more, please feel free to send your CV to: email@example.com putting “Senior Security Architect” in the subject heading.