Fintech is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on cutting-edge projects developing groundbreaking, industry-leading technology solutions. You will have a strong Java or Kotlin background and be looking for opportunities to learn new technology, work on open source with an awesome team of passionate techies!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code in Java/Kotlin/Spring.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Designing, developing, and delivering high-volume applications for mission-critical systems.
- Continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java, Kotlin, and Spring Framework.
- A clear understanding of TDD and Clean Code.
- Have experience working with cloud application design in an agile development environment.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Backend Engineers have the opportunity to learn Frontend frameworks and become Full Stack Engineers
- You have an opportunity to develop your career path to technical leadership and software architecture
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an important member of the interdisciplinary project teams. Your contributions and opinions count to the success of the team and project
- You will get the opportunity to learn and experiment with a range of technology eg different cloud technologies, devops best practise, big data solutions, ever-evolving opensource tools and frameworks
- The firm promotes a culture of self-development, collaboration and knowledge. You can bring your skills and experience to the table but also learn a great deal from your colleagues too!