Senior Software Engineer (Java, C#)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstay Asia
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Our client is a blue-chip organization who are seeking a couple of seasoned software engineer to drive forward strategy and architectural frameworks on the build out of a new high frequency system. You should have experience in building three tiered applications for large enterprise environments.
- Perform software design, system development, development testing, bug fixing and deployment of low latency, high frequency system applications
- Support Development Manager in solution delivery and implementation
- Work with other software engineers to deliver high quality software according to timeline
- Assist to define and create architectures (integration, application, solution, technical) ensuring focus on business value and alignment with requirements
- Assist and advise in ensuring that teams use best practice tools and techniques and help drive the adoption and continual improvement of these processes and tools
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline
- At least 3 years of software development experience with strong technical acumen for detailed design and development, with solid real world software development experience
- Working experience on large scale, high availability and high performance systems C# or JAVA is an advantage, but online transaction processing, in a fast paced software development environment is key.
- Sound knowledge and background in best practice Software Development.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active attitude, independent and creative-thinking
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in Word Format to clara (at) mainstayasia.com and put “Software Engineer” in the subject heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)