Senior Software Engineer / Developer (Java)
- Above Market
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstay Asia
- 25 avr. 19
We have been retained by a blue-chip bank to help build out their front office trading capability within Equities technology. The role will focus on regional markets capability in what is a really interesting technology buildout. You would be working within one of the most reputable Organisations Globally with extremely High Frequency/Low Latency systems.
- Perform software design, system development, development testing, bug fixing and deployment of low latency, high frequency system applications.
- Support Development team in solution delivery and implementation.
- Work with other software engineers to deliver high quality software according to timeline.
- Assist to define and create architectures (integration, application, solution, technical) ensuring focus on business value and alignment with requirements.
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of Java software development experience with strong technical acumen for detailed design and development, with solid real-world software development experience.
- Working experience on large scale, highly available and high-performance systems.
- Core JAVA
- Middleware experience using Tibco and Restful API development a huge plus
- Sound knowledge and background in best practice Software Development.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active attitude, independent and creative-thinking.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to: email@example.com