Senior System Analyst - Clearing System - IT - Associate - 12months Contract
1. Carry out duties in system development life cycle, including collecting user requirement, conducting system analysis, carrying out architecture and application design for performance, resilience and security, programming, testing and migration, in accordance with the development standards and guidelines.
2. Review vendors' deliverables, liaise with vendor on solutions or workaround
3. Undertake assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor Requirements:
1. Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
2. At least 5 years' system development and support experience in Financial Services industry
3. Solid skills in Java, Unix shell scripts, web technology, database
4. Experience in Cloud technology and implementation, including Kubernetes and containerized applications
5. Good understanding of system development life cycle and DevOps
6. Experience with user coordination and vendor management
7. Good analytical and communication skills
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.