Senior System Analyst - Clearing Systems - IT - Associate
We are looking for a strong talent to join us in the Clearing Systems IT team. The team manages a wide range of market systems to support pre- and post-trade operations for the cash market in HKEX e.g. IPO, clearing and settlement, risk management. The successful candidate will be exposed to the entire system development life cycle of mission critical systems, through partnering with our business departments and IT infrastructure and security teams to deliver, deploy and maintain in-house developed as well as vendor customized systems. Job Responsibilities:
1. To carry out duties in system development life cycle, focusing on the system architecture design for performance, resilience and security; working with system and network teams to complete system setup and networking; planning and carrying out technical test for system performance, resilience and security; working with data center operations teams to deploy and enable them to operate the system in production environment.
2. To design and implement systems and carry out duties in accordance with the IT development standards and guidelines, and company-wide policies and standards
3. To provide prevent maintenance to production systems, including regular patch management, security scanning, vulnerability risk assessments and implement mitigation measures.
4. Support core mission critical production systems by providing timely fire-fight support.
5. Undertake assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor Requirements:
1. Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
2. At least 5 years' system development and production support experience, preferably in financial services industry with systems designed with high availability and strong security requirements
3. Solid skills on Linux platform and Java, Unix shell scripts, web technology, database
4. Experience in Cloud technology and implementation, including system setup and configuration of Kubernetes and containerized applications
5. Good understanding of system development life cycle and DevOps, experience with vendor management an advantage.
6. Good analytical and communication skills
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.