Senior System Analyst / System Analyst, IT Shared Services (2-years contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Responsible for implementation of Regional systems
- Work with Vendor and GZ development team to deliver the systems on schedule with good quality
- Manage project development and implementation
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare functional specification document and technical specification document according to the requirement, and prepare user manual and other documentation.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems.
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Responsible for the work assignment and coaching of team members and contract staff working in the project
- Comply with the security requirement
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 8 years working experience on Java, with at least 2 years at a System Analyst position and solid experience on Life Insurance business knowledge
- Experience in Java development with Java Spring framework, Hibernate and RDBMS
- Good communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Good concept and hands-on experience in system development methodology and life cycle
- Sound record in implementing Life Insurance applications/systems
- Experience on the Distribution Management/Finance system would be an advantage
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process