Senior System Analyst / System Analyst (Java), Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Manages projects implementation and project prioritization
- Carries out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepares documentation on requirement, function specification, technical specification and user manual
- Performs system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Evaluates and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Gathers business requirements, perform analysis and work out project prioritization which agree with business and IT team
- Prepares and reviews test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability
- Coordinates and facilitates the project execution related activities
- Coordinates with IT and users on system deployment arrangement
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' related working experience, candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior System Analyst position
- Experience in development and implementation of finance or insurance application systems
- Solid experience in development in SprintBoot, Node.js, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, OpenShift, kubernetes
- Experience with System design in Microservice, API, NoSQL and RDBMS
- Working knowledge in, DevOps, CI/CD tools, Jenkins, testing automation
- AngularJS, mobile development, Cloud, hibernate, Spring, MS SQL, Oracle are also preferable
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum), problem solving skills and communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.