Senior Tag Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Tag Manager.
In this role, you will
- Own and be responsible for the smooth operations, growth and support of HSBCs Tag Management System in all markets within one of HSBCs core regions
- Act as technical implementation Subject Matter Expert for cross functional delivery teams deploying within the region
- Where products do not have tag management, manage and lead the implementation of the Tag Management Solution of choice across HSBC Digital within the region
- Be the first point of contact for any new tagging requests or issues with existing tags within the region
- Engage with Marketing and the Agency to ensure the media tags required for paid media are defined and take accountability for delivery
- Take responsibility for testing and publishing tags within the region
- Support all advanced platforms implementation through the Tag Management System
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging
- Have the technical and communication skills to clearly communicate the processes and tasks to make full use of tag management and tags
- Accountable for incident free delivery of all tags into live environments for the region
- Accountable for Solution awareness and usage in all sites and apps deployed within the given region
- Clearly identifiable within HSBC and with partners as the first point of contact for tagging and tag a management
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach to execute change at pace with minimum conflict
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Front end development experience that can showcase understanding of web technologies and front end coding languages required in todays modern web and mobile app delivery
- Proven experience with Tealium or any Tag Management System solutions and Data layers creation and management
- Experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, GA, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Celebrus, Pega, etc.
- Understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising systems such as Programmatic Buying, DMP, etc.
- Understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Strong understanding of Digital Ecommerce business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, or other consumer product development is a strong advantage
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Strong Team Leadership management skills
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferable
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A1YA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited