Our client, one of the largest and most reputable Insurance firms Globally, is currently looking for a Senior Technical Systems Manager, who will have a specific focus and responsibility around PMCS and its environment. This is a big part of the overall Enterprise Transformation, technology refresh and move to cloud currently taking place. It is important that the right person has been around large, Enterprise environments and understands the management of mission critical Business application systems. This is a multi-year, well-funded initiative, which will give exposure to a large technical transformation in a 'hot' industry.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Have overall management of the PMCS (Prophet Managed Cloud Service) environment across the Enterprise Transformation and technology refresh and ensure serviceability to support project activities and smooth transition to production environment.
- Be responsible for mission critical Business application systems management.
- Primary contact and SME for all regional and Local Business unit stakeholders on everything to do with PMCS and its environment.
- Consolidate system capacity requirements on PMCS from different Program transformation activities, whilst also coordinating, provisioning, and initiating any infrastructure expansions and/or changes when needed.
- Identify enhancement opportunities within the program, including standardisation, model optimisation, process automation and resource monitoring, and lead a logic team to implement.
- Work closely with system owners involved in the PMCS service to keep abreast of planned changes and coordinate various teams for appropriate testing.
- Work with the PMCS service desk on service requests and incident management.
Requirements of the role:
- University graduate with at least 10 years overall information technology experience of which a minimum of 3 years is in system management of mission critical business applications ideally hosted in the cloud (SaaS).
- Strong and seasoned experience of managing service delivery by a 3rd party SaaS service provider is a must.
- Familiarity in supporting actuarial simulation operations is highly preferable.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft and Azure technologies, including SQL, PowerShell, ADF, AAD and WVD is essential for the role.
- Knowledge in FIS Prophet solution technology is advantageous but not mandatory, but a strong knowledge around the purpose or similar is needed.
- Proven track record in leading large-scale projects, focussing on project governance, scaling, and implementing regionally designed and developed frameworks within a highly complex organisation across multiple locations and independent jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
If interested, please E-mail your CV to Ben@mainstayasia.com with “Senior Technical Systems Manager” in the subject heading.