Senior Training Associate, Business Training & Development
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To develop, deliver and maintain quality training to different target participants. Job Responsibilities:
- Execute and deliver quality and effective training to different target participants (including but not limited to Agency, Partnership Distribution Channels, and other stakeholders) that are aligned with Company's KPI
- Develop and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities and methods in program design/plan to meet with the identified training needs
- Identify the extent of a program's impact on participants and maintain follow-up on their applications after the program
- Review course evaluation for further enhancement or improvement
- Participate in the development of long-term plans, training structure, organization, policies, programs, services and practices in order to accomplish the training mission
- Conduct data mining on information/data/resources relating to section's training activities, and report findings in regular reports
- Prepare regular reports on training activities to management according to the guidelines given
- Participate in new business initiatives / project arising from the department's strategic/operational business plan
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University / College graduate plus 4 years of experience in training, sales & service, finance/insurance industry
- Good training sense in terms of course development, design and evaluation
- Good presentation, communications, and facilitation skills
- Proficient in written English & Chinese
- Proficient in spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Knowledge in insurance industry preferred
- PC skills in some office operating software
- Proactive and good common sense
- Mature, initiative, customer service oriented, willing and able to learn, teamwork player, trustworthy
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.