Senior Vice President Business Banking - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President Business Banking.
In this role, you will
- Support to Director Business Banking Customer Due Diligence on liaison with external vendor managed service who would be handling bulk of Business Banking Portfolio Managed Global Standard Customer Due Diligence case management work
- Formulation of strategies and optimization of Customer Due Diligence processes in order to effectively manage the business appetite and financial crime risk exposure for Business Banking
- Implement controls, policies and procedures to protect the Business from financial crime risks while also to ensure we do not compromise customer experience
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to practically deploy additional Global Standard Customer Due Diligence requirements, including but not limited to Nonbank Financial Institution, Charities, and other special customer types
- Support to resource planning in relation to Global Standard Customer Due Diligence and oversee manpower effectiveness of ongoing Global Standard deployment
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Business Banking on Customer Due Diligence and drive for smooth implementation of the Global Standards
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven background or equivalent experience, including extensive knowledge on the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements as well as on the Bank's products and services
- Creative and with local market knowledge and operating environment, as well as the corresponding span of control within assigned region
- Ability to formulate business strategies, to coordinate and control a range of activities and make decisions independently
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and to support teamwork, with a high degree of management skills
- Strong organisational, analytical, negotiation, communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in managing people is critical
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KX4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited