Senior Vice President, Head of Compliance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Talent Axis
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Provide training on general compliance and corporate banking compliance and promote compliance awareness among the associates.
- Provide advisory support on compliance matters relating to general compliance and corporate banking products and services.
- Work with the relevant parties to analyze the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to ensure compliance with any new regulatory changes with respect to general compliance related and corporate banking.
- Ensure that the Bank is in compliance with external rules and regulations and internal policies and procedures, in the areas of general compliance and corporate banking other than wealth management products and insurance services.
- Review customer communication materials/correspondence with regulatory bodies regarding general compliance and corporate banking.
- Liaise with the local regulators on compliance matters.
- Liaise with Head Office Compliance on compliance matters.
- To ensure that all the necessary general compliance and corporate banking compliance related documentation is properly maintained and updated.
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant compliance experience in financial institutions
- Familiar with the banking ordinance and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA
- Solid experience in corporate and commercial banking compliance and general compliance in banking sector
- Sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank
- In-depth understanding of regulatory framework and solid experience in dealings with regulators
- Strong leadership skills with ability to initiate, drive and manage changes
- Committed to maintain robust compliance culture and high ethical standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- At job grade 8 or above