We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Work closely with product owners and supporting /stakeholder units to ensure that the inherent risks of the new product have been appropriately identified, assessed and monitored. Provide advice and make recommendations to the approval process for various products.
- Maintain product approval related policies and procedures, and their efficacy to govern the new product approval process to support business needs and meet regulatory and risk management requirement. Manage the multi-functional product approval process and coordinate with various stakeholders and approvers on a daily basis.
- Assist the Product Innovation and Approval Committee in managing new product approval issues. Act as the secretary for product approval meetings.
- Ensure adequate framework, policy and procedures are in place to cover the reputation risk management areas.
- Coordinate or lead risk management projects/tasks as assigned by the division head for the improvement of the risk control and monitoring process.
- Maintain the risk governance framework and policy of the Bank.
- Review and give advice to CCB Securities in relation to risk governance, general risk related issues including product approval matters.
- Coordinate with HR to organize training in relevant risk matters.
- Degree holder in risk management or business administration.
- Minimum 15 years’ of relevant experience in banking including risk management with no less than 5 years at managerial level
- Understand regulatory requirement for risk management of various major risks.
- Have the aptitude and patience to learn new risk management tools and implement risk management framework and process.
- Have broad knowledge in various banking products in corporate or/and consumer banking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communications.
- Able to conduct training workshops.
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.