Senior Voice & Video Engineer. - Information Technology Hong Kong
You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (Desktop, collaboration, archiving...) . The department is composed of 20+ Administrator using Agile framework
We are looking for an experienced Voice and Video Collaboration engineer with experience in skype telephony infrastructure (Microsoft solution on premise and/or online solution), in exchange perimeter (on premise and/or online solution), SharePoint infrastructure, MDM environment (BBW, AirWatch), Archiving (Global Relay) and exposure to projects in a large scale infra environment. The candidate should have a strong technical background in Microsoft suite including skype, exchange, SharePoint. And some exposure to some messaging solution for mobile (BBW). To provide Support and deliver Unified collaboration deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology. Main responsibilities of the team:
- Support production platforms across all products under the department's responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, ...)
As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment, high degree of autonomy, responsibility and collaboration are also required. Profile Required
Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- College degree such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Voice Administrator
- 3+ years of experience on Video/Collaboration environment
- Experience with an Agile framework employing SCRUM methodology would be a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams
- Care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- Has a passion to share knowledge amongst the community.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience with Skype Telephony (Front end, mediation server..)
- Experience administering Cisco Voice infrastructure (CuCM, Voice Gateway), Video infrastructure (VCS-C, Pexip)
- Experience with Market Telephony infrastructure (IPTrade, BT, IPC, Etrali)
- Experience in Recording infrastructure (Nice, Verba...)
- Automation experience would be a plus
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed - and continue to develop - advanced programs to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development program, a Junior program for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000OG2
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 09/12/2019