Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation of trading platform
As a Senior C++ Developer you will:
- Be part of a team of multicultural development team who help to design and build the next generation of trading platform
- Participate in or lead a full stack agile team to delivery quality work in each sprint
- Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
- Understands both the project/process perspective and technically to ensure the proposed solution are sustainable, maintainable and meet business needs
- Translates requirements and functional specifications into technical solutions (specifications, tested code, technical documentation)
- Conducts design reviews, code reviews per best practices and established SDLC guidelines
- Proactively monitors and supports the production landscape to address issues in a timely fashion
- Some things we consider critical to being a Senior C++ Developer:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands on development experience, within banking & financial institution industry is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge and practical exposure for modern C++ concepts using C++ 11/14/17.
- Experience of using design patterns and principles for building robust, resilient, highly scalable and low latency side applications.
- Experience of using agile and iterative development principal and methodologies.
- Experience of using tools in Unix environment for scripting and application debugging (like shell script, python, gdb, valgrind, latency tester).
- In-depth knowledge of data-structures and algorithms.
- Detail oriented, demonstrated the ability to analyse and elaborate on requirements, and align with the perspective of both business and product sustainability
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred