Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - Top Tier Bank
Top tier firm is looking for multiple high calibre candidates to join their Service Delivery Team.
Excellent career growth prospects with a diverse choice of career paths and training provided. Additional exposure to cloud technology and account management.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• IT service delivery and performance management and some specific IT design and build projects.
• Cloud Migration / Virtualization Projects as well as Data Centre Hosting Services
• End - to - End Cloud Service Delivery / Service Management / Account Management across the region.
• Own the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
• Handling the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
• Consultancy Services - understand clients business initiatives, and work with project teams to formulate efficient IT solutions to enhance Cloud / IT infrastructure performance.
Should have 5+ years of strong experience in IT Infrastructure Management / IT Service Delivery for infrastructure services
Have worked on a service delivery role, handling end to end application and infrastructure projects
Interested candidates please apply and submit your CV.