Service Manager - Virtual Banking
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Join us in building a virtual bank from scratch using cloud native technologies. We're a small but fast-growing team solving exciting problems and delivering high quality products in small, interdisciplinary teams. We're applying the learnings from Google, Twitter and Netflix to build the next generation of banking.
We are looking for a Service Manager with minimum 4 years of experience in an Agile operational environment. Core responsibilities would be:
- Communicating with different stakeholders around ongoing operational activities (incident resolution, change management, risks etc.)
- Coordinating efficient resolution of issues (incidents and problems) across the Bank's systems & partners
- Working closely with squads to improve / groom backlogs of work
- Working closely with partners to improve / groom backlogs and roadmaps
- Major Incident Management
- Monitoring and reporting SLAs for different services
- Continuous improvement of the established processes and procedures
- Effective collaboration with different teams within the Bank (SOC, 1st and 2nd line risk management teams, Operations, partners etc.)
- Risk management in the domain of IT operations
- Reporting about ongoing activities to the senior management
- Providing guidance to a team of engineers with regards to operational processes and procedures Who you are:
- Has a minimum of 10 years experience in the IT industry, preferably as a Service Manager in Financial Industry
- Has experience with different systems used in banks (e.g. SWIFT)
- Has impeccable english skills (both written and verbal)
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Preferably comes from a technical background (DevOps or SRE) or has worked closely with DevOps / SRE teams
- Is willing to be a part of an exciting experience, creating the future of IT Operations
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now!