Solution Architect – ID system
- 850 000
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 16 mai 19
Solution Design – System Architecture Knowledge of Application Development Experience with Enterprise/ Mission Critical systems
- Solution design & management – to identify, formulate system solutions for potential opportunities including proposal preparation and technical pre-sales. Technical proposals would involve high-level application and system architectural design & implementation recommendations, with the selection of appropriate vendor products/solutions and estimation of system integration resources, to support the overall bidding strategies and submission. Technical pre-sales will include technical consultancy, defining technical requirements, demo and/or proof-of-concepts to potential customers or partners to facilitate sales activities.
- Projects delivery - to work with Project Managers and Customers to conduct functional design, application & system architecture, solution development and infrastructure deployment for global projects. Provide post-implementation services functioning as the 2nd or 3rd level supports of the deployed solutions.
- System product development - liaise with product marketing team in defining eDocument issuance systems' product roadmap (Integrale Product Suite - from Data capture to Personalization) and participate in system product development to build/enhance the specified products in-accordance to the roadmap.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 10 years' experience with at least 5 years in design and implementation of enterprise or mission-critical systems. Less experience will also be considered in secondary level.
- Experience in system development lifecycle and system integration is highly preferred
- Experience in software products design, development and management is highly preferred
- Experience in information security using electronic documents, cryptography and PKI is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language (and a second Asian additional language preferably) verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in communication with cross regional teams
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in IT/application architectural drawing
- Proficient in Application/Systems Architecture design and implementation in various systems hosting environments (on-premises / clouds)
- Knowledge in application development using Java programming, J2EE, C++/C#, .NET, and database (MS-SQL / Oracle / MySQL) in application development on various operating platforms
- Knowledge in infrastructure (servers, network, storage) security & sizing on various operating platforms
- Strong analysis, synthesis and organizational skills
- Proactive & problem-solving oriented
- Proficient people & project management skills
- Team player, ability to work with other departments, and build relationships with them, strong communication skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.