- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
Solution Architect - Virtual Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Solution Architect - Virtual BankingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Platform and the wider business to define and oversee the overall architecture
- Deeply understand the business needs and identify technologies and architectures that support them
- Prioritise solutions that work well with the other solutions in the enterprise and the outside world
- Defining architectures that optimise for productivity, and working closely with engineers to make sure they're applicable and fit for purpose
- Socialise the architecture with everyone from the CEO to the lowest level engineer
- Participate in vendor selections and weighing in on 'buy vs build vs reuse' decisions
- Own the discovery process from a technology perspective, which involves refining requirements and exploring unknowns until work is ready for the delivery teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience with open source and proprietary technologies
- Hands on experience architecting cloud solutions for GCP, AWS or Azure
- A background in software development
- Understands the principles required to automate delivery pipelines
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments
- Experience designing distributed systems and event driven architectures
- Able to manage the technical product selection process and execute PoCs
- Understands the value of data, its storage and its lineage
- Experience with real-time data streaming, data lakes and data warehouses
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.