- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17
Solutions Specialist (Pre Sales Enterprise Risk Management Solutions)
Lieu de travail : Hong KongThe Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solution Specialists are charged with the pre-sales activities for their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solution Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development. Typical activities breakdown is provided below:
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Answer to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assist Sales teams in responding to sales related queries
- Generate pre-sales support documents
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Prepare and conduct product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Work closely with product management and marketing team
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
This role is expected to be supporting the pre-sales activity for APAC with focus on Hong Kong , Taiwan and frequent pre-sales support for Southeast Asian countries.
The ideal candidate for this position is one who is a self-starter who has an insatiable hunger to quickly learn and present on a wide range of financial risk management topics and software product. This person should have a can-do attitude and creative mindset to craft the differentiating solutions that fit the prospects' needs; and a strong passion to sell and help clients with the right solutions. The candidate should have knowledge in the domain area of market risk, liquidity risk and preferably some level of credit risk analytics knowledge with Basel compliance experience. Knowledge of econometrics and modeling using SAS/R would be ideal. The candidate should be technologically savvy with enterprise software and technology having a strong working knowledge of application architecture (eg. J2EE) and relational database (eg. Oracle database). The candidate should have hands-on experience programming in Java/C and SQL. The candidate should be software system savvy and be ready to perform Proof-Of-Concept alone or in a team.
Degree in IT, Engineering, Science or Mathematics with at least 3-4 years relevant experience in a Banking environment with either Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators with preferably presales experience of 2 or more years
- Functional skills in Finance and Financial Risk Management
- Expertise in Market Risk and Liquidity Risk with preferably knowledge of Economic Capital and Credit Portfolio Management.
- Domain knowledge in Basel III with expertise in FRTB, LCR/NSFR, Credit VaR and Economic Capital.
- Familiarity with Oracle database and J2EE technology with ability to program in SQL.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Oracle BIEE, etc.
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills and sales consulting knowledge
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese is deemed critical due to territory covered.
- Must be prepared to travel extensively
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.