Specialist - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Perform daily middle office operations like funding forecast, Foreign Exchange order processing or other tasks assigned by the defined deadlines
- Participate in project or tasks as assigned from superiors
- Follow up issues and discrepancies with counterparts by the agreed turnaround time
- Ensure timely and adequate support to all internal customers including Client Services, Investment Teams and Product team
- Deliver customer service centric approach in team
- Minimize potential errors by reviewing and maintaining adequate and effective control procedures
- Ensure all processing tasks are completed by the defined time frames accurately and are in accordance with the procedures manuals and Group Operation Standards
- Report non conformities or irregularities immediately after occurrence
- Ensure services provided by team and service providers are always efficient and accurate
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with degree in Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Knowledge of market regulations
- Knowledge of asset management middle or back office operations, custodian and trustee
- Prior experience in asset management middle or back office or custodian operations is an advantage
- Well organized and ability to prioritize effectively
- Self motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Proactive working attitude with desire to initiate and drive new initiatives
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese with good communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially in MicroSoft Excel and Word
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009O6B
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited