Specialist Mktg and Comm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
Specialist Mktg and Comm
- Execute assigned marketing communication tasks in support of the overall marketing strategy.
- Position the company and its businesses as the leaders in its industry by collaborating with product and sales management teams as well as other cross-functional teams in the execution of marketing strategies that align with corporate goals, business plans, revenue goals and strategic objectives.
- Manage the tactical execution for a full range of marketing activities including internal and external communications, advertising, collateral development, social media management, as well as CRM/Database updates and maintenance.
- Support conference and event planning and execution (including liaising with vendors, support staff, conference organizers).
- Manage and maintain automated email platforms (ExactTarget, Marketo)
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners
- Self-management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dedication to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 09700
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1810221