See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Objective
- Manage digital projects, and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders using our 4D (Discover-Define-Develop-Deliver) and Agile methodologies to achieve business outcomes
- Create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints to resolve problems and conflicts, and deliver the target outcomes after each sprint
- Establish and execute project governance structure to facilitate project / stakeholder management
- Highlight potential risks or issues and act proactively to resolve them, and seek opportunities for improvement
- Manage each project's scope and timeline, and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Develop detailed project plan, prepare budget and business case
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Coach project team members to enable them to utilize their unique potentials to drive and complete the project tasks independently
- Prepare data-driven presentation materials for management update
- Engage with various stakeholders to resolve project issues
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder with 6+ years' relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a scrum master (Scrum Master certification is a must)
- Familiarity with software development and Agile frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions to drive digital projects
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments
- Good understanding of general banking technology, products and operational processes.
- Excellent change management, stakeholder communication and leadership skills
- Proactive and adaptable personality, able to work in a matrix structure
- Positive and entrepreneurial attitude