The candidate will be working in the Corporate Lending team based in Hong Kong, which is responsible for the marketing, structuring and execution of corporate loan transactions with BBVA’s clients in Asia.
The work will consist of:
- Promoting corporate lending products (syndicated loan, club loan, bilateral loan, sustainable loan, etc.) with BBVA’s clients in Asia
- Preparing corporate lending proposals, pitch books and other marketing materials with the aim of winning mandates
- Assessing the credit worthiness of prospective borrowers and conducting market comparable analysis
- Preparing proposals for committees and reviewing loan documentation
- Liaising with internal departments (i.e. relationship managers as well as the risk, legal, compliance, operation and market teams) and external stakeholders (i.e. clients, banks and legal counsel) to ensure a smooth execution and correct booking of transactions
- Running research on recent market transactions, analysing key loan market trends and updating databases
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in loan origination or distribution
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Spanish, Mandarin or other Asian languages is a plus.
Other Skills (e.g. Interpersonal, Communication etc)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- A detail-oriented person and a collaborative team player