Sr Manager, Client Relations
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $858B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $858B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries. (*As of June 30, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This position is expected to provide efficient and proactive services to institutional clients. Excellent client service will help the company to: • Strengthen bonds with existing clients to increase the chance of securing additional businesses from clients; • Deter termination in case of disappointing investment performance; • Attracts new prospects referred directly or indirectly by clients. • Client-comes-first is one of the key goals of the company.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Be responsible for overall satisfaction level of clients assigned to him or her.
- Maintain efficient, proactive and quality service to existing clients with zero client complaints. Identify opportunities to broaden relationship with clients.
- Promptly respond to queries from clients either over the telephone, via correspondence or other means.
- Initiate, prepare and continuously review/maintain marketing materials, presentations and reports for clients.
- Hold performance reviews with clients independently and address their concerns.
- Conduct member briefings (incl. enrolment sessions and review sessions of pension clients) as needed from time to time.
- Liaise with trustee and administrator pertaining to initial set up of new pension schemes and changes to existing schemes.
- Liaise with TA and relevant Invesco parties pertaining to initial set up of new institutional mandates and changes to existing mandates.
- In support of the sales team, respond to Requests for Proposal for all institutional products offered by the company to clients in the region; prepare and conduct marketing presentations to prospects as needed.
- Be responsible for meeting a mutually agreed cross-selling target to existing or ex clients on an annual basis.
- Make suggestions with the objective to improve services/ communication to clients and with other teams.
- Maintain excellent relationship with consultants.
- Initiate, lead or participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- In support of the department head, train and develop junior staff, as well as build a high performance team.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- At least 8 to 10 years prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in client servicing
- Relevant experience in MPF and ORSO industry
- Experience working in the Trustee company would be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of investment funds and its operations
- Basic compliance knowledge
- Project management skill
- Hands-on PC skills in Chinese input, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good and positive working attitude; self-motivated, able to work under pressure and high spirit of teamwork (i.e. working well on an individual basis as well as part of the team)
- Pay attention to details and good time management
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities), MPF Intermediaries
Invesco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within twelve weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 2 years for future recruitment purposes. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during that period, we may transfer the application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, job applicants have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, Personal Data in relation to the application. If job applicants wish to exercise these rights, they should contact the Human Resources department.