Strategy Associate - Blockchain Fintech
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum + Competitive
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 14 févr. 19
Rapidly growing (8 to 170 people in a year and still growing) financial technology firm focusing on a range of Blockchain application to different fields looking for a top grade junior strategist of 2-5 years experience from top strategy house: McKinsey, Bain, BCG or similar.
Strategy projects with a wide variety of natures within internal strategy, due diligence, investor pitches and business plans, as well as some strategic M&A / corporate development.
Working in the global headquarters (this company operates in 7 countries), the position is highly impactful not only to this company's growth but also the evolving definition of blockchain applications in financial technology and elsewhere, even as far as NGO's combating global issues.
Innovative high achieving candidates usually attracted to this role due to the combination of impact and learning in a very emerging technology and how it will shape future businesses particularly within financial services and global markets.
WHO SHOULD APPLY? (must have)
- Native communication in English.
- Background from top strategy house: McKinsey, Bain, BCG, OW or equivalent.
- Strong performer with performance reviews to show it.
- Balance of qualitative and quantitative analytically skills, presentation skills, potential leadership.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Company has strong growth trajectory great potential for career growth.
- Work with clever people, opportunity to learn from a strong manager.
- Very interesting projects across different fields of business.
- Common denominator is blockchain, emerging technology attractive to innovative types.
- High performers potential to grow into business management in the firm.