Strategy and Transactions - TCF - Valuation Modelling & Economics - Manager - Hong Kong
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 professionals around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you. Job summary:
We are committed to provide independent and objective business valuation service to a range of private and public companies in various industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and throughout Asia. By identifying critical value and risk drivers, and determining the linkages that affect performance, we help our clients improve alignment between management decision-making, resource allocation, executive compensation and enterprise performance. Responsibilities:
- Your key responsibilities
- Handle valuation and/or business modeling engagements
- Lead team members to conduct equity research, industry research, management interviews and site visits; analyze information obtained from various channels and prepare valuation reports.
- Prepare proposals and present valuation reports to clients.
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements.
- Develop and analyze complex financial models and perform financial analyses (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis).
- Appraise organization or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields.
- Provide valuation advisory support to clients during discussions on transactions.
What working at EY offers
- To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduates with a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in the valuation industry.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills.
- Research skills and ability to analyze financial statements and forecasts.
- Ability in preparing proposals and other business development efforts.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.