• Providing structuring solution in respect of structured product issues on underlying including equities, fixed income, funds, credit etc. for the Group or SPV issuers.
• Working through a transaction from start to finish, from preparing product proposal, obtaining internal approval, drafting and reviewing documentation to processing pricing and execution;
• Solidifying foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating deep understanding in clients’ need, staying highly responsive and delivering quality service and solution;
• Developing and testing the automation of templates for structured products issuances and ensuring the workflow well processed;
• Reporting and escalating any legal and compliance related issues to line managers as appropriate and coordinating with other members of the legal team
• Assisting with related processes and reporting, if necessary;
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in law, finance or economics.
• Ideally 3-year experience in structured products or derivatives team and at least 4-year experience with recognized financial institutions
• Previous experience in executions or trading in respect of fixed income, equities or derivatives is a big advantage
• Experience with Excel is an advantage.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
• CFA, FRM, CAIA holders or qualified lawyer are preferred.