Supervisor / Manager, Fund Reporting, Global Distribution Services
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 18 août 18 2018-08-18
Global Distribution Services (“GDS”) offers investments, sales, marketing and client support services to Invesco’s clients through its global client communication platforms and its stewardship of centrally distributed data, e.g. • Product/client reporting • Client transition management into segregated and pooled funds • Bespoke reporting to clients, consultants and external data vendors • Key global distribution services business project management, controls and systems enhancement
The team will provide the AP business with excellent and regular institutional client/retail product documentation support on an ongoing basis. The team will also cover the bilingual client and product communications for the clients in the AP region.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Primarily produce retail fund factsheets and other product documentation accurately and timely.
- Monitor the performance of tasks delegated to GDS Hyderabad and give feedback promptly.
- Maintain strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure production work flow is smooth and production requests are handled timely.
- Participate in issue investigation and research, and escalate issues to ensure they are resolved accurately and effectively.
- Proactively contribute ideas, research and recommend continuous improvement opportunities (e.g. automate production). Participate in approved continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in any global projects/initiatives where necessary.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Min 5-year work experience in the asset management industry with strong knowledge on fund factsheet production.
- Basic knowledge of fund/segregated mandate operations and different asset classes is required.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese, interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Client focus and with a keen interest in providing superb services to clients.
- Good organization skills, detail oriented and work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work.
- Be open-minded and a strong "out-of-the-box" thinker who challenges status-quo.
- Require a University degree in Accounting or business area of concentration.