- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is responsible for system development and maintenance (more than 50% focus), and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout.
- Participate in General insurance systems development projects, on-going system support and enhancement
- Perform system and technical design, integration, testing and implementation tasks on Windows, web-based platforms and website maintenance
- Communicate with external vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience on JAVA EE is a must while .NET (VB.NET and/or C#) experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of eBAO is helpful
- Familiar with MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports v10 or above
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skill
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good team player; self-initiative and pro-active
- Working experience in insurance/financial company is preferred
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.