Systems Analyst - IT (Surveillance System) (12-Month Contract)
- Responsible for the infrastructure setup, maintenance and support for Linux-based system, which supports Market Surveillance on HKEX cash and derivatives markets.
- Liaise with other IT teams, vendors, users and regulatory authorities, review deliverables and conduct technical testing in project implementation.
- Perform system analysis, coding, testing, documentation and other development support activities during project development
- Develop and support tools to automate and streamline system check or daily operation
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' system development and support experience
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid experience in scripts languages such as Python and BASH
- Experience in front office trading systems or information vendor is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.