Systems Support Analyst (FX Trading Floor)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 21 sept. 17
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Provide support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
- Maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to system within an established SLA
- Troubleshoots hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others
- Write SQL Queries for fault diagnostics, resolution or Change controls
- Write and update documentation and procedures
- Participate in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations of FX systems
- Manage fault incidents and change controls using company defined systems & processes
- Understand quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to production systems.
- Analyze trends and recommending process improvements
- Participate in testing and updating the business continuity plan
- Occasional overtime, weekends and some holiday work will be necessary
- Operate using own initiative in working towards key delivery
- 5 + years of experience of Microsoft Window servers
- 5 + years of experience with SQL scripts
- 5 + years of proficient Red Hat Linux experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of applications for FX including Payment Processing and other FX Trading Floor Business Applications (e.g.: Opics, Calypso, Market Data)
- Understanding of FX products.
- Experience with JAVA, J2EE, WEBLOGIC , NDM and MQ Series
- Proven knowledge of diagnostic and support tools used in the application support environment.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Applications received will be kept confidential and used for employment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Bank will retain their applications for a maximum of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Bank.