Tag Script Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Tag Script Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Guiding product development teams in the implementation of Tealium Tag Management within their product set, including debugging and support through to implementation.
- The design and technical tag implementation approach within Tealium Tag Management System.
- Optimising tag delivery to increase product speed.
- Drive efficiencies in how tags and pixels are delivered, through automation and standardisation of delivery
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively action issues and discrepancies.
- Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems. Work with other teams to effectively resolve issues.
- Collaborate with the regional Tag Management and Analytics team to provide next line support for any issues or evaluation and delivery of new tag types.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferable.
- Proven experience with Tealium Tag Management Solution and Data layer creation and management
- Experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions
- Understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising measurement
- Understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OCZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited