Tax - People Advisory Services - Immigration Services - Senior/ Staff Accountant
- to be discussed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
to be discussed
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
Supported by a highly integrated network of professionals, our teams provide support and advice on global immigration issues as well as obtaining the relevant permits and other documentation. We assist clients in business immigration compliance, business immigration advisory and global immigration co-ordination. The incumbent assists our internal and external clients in dealing with local immigration issues.
- Prepare relevant documents for immigration application.
- Advice on engagement portfolio effectively.
- Maintain database for clients' immigration information.
- Maintain good relationships with local Immigration Officer
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- One year or above of related experience in multinational companies with expatriate management is preferred.
- Experienced in dealing with local Immigration Officer preferable.
- Customer service oriented with good team spirit.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and high sense of responsibility.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin.
- Less experienced will be considered as Staff Accountant.
If you’re looking for a role that’ll challenge you, give you opportunities to grow and encourage you to own your career, this role is for you.
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront. You’ll need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, and the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.