Tax and Finance Manager, Global Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Tax and Finance Manager, Global Bank * International Banking Group * Work Life Balance * All rounded exposure
My client is a leading banking group with strong reputation in Asia Pacific. This company has a strong presence globally. They are now looking for a Tax & Finance Manager for their regional finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Handling corporate income tax ;
- Handling tax queries from tax authority;
- Analyzing the tax implication in Hong Kong;
- Handling Head office reporting;
- Performing variance analysis;
- Handling SOX to ensure compliance with internal control policies;
- Working on ad hoc projects to ensure tax efficiency for the Group.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years' experience in tax / Finance area.
- Open to Big 4;
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply NOW with your current and expected salary.