Team Head, Wealth Management Market Expert Team - Taiwan International
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 16 janv. 18
Are you at your best when leading a team in a demanding environment? Do you like to initiate change? Are you an example of excellent business conduct and your empathy makes you a successful leader? We're looking for someone like you to:
- manage a team of centralized Client Advisor Assistants to deliver high quality services to Client Advisors and clients including preparation of client meeting and materials, risk and administrative tasks e.g. account openings and maintenance, mandate onboarding, credit applications
- oversee the activities of the Market Expert Team (MET) Taiwan International including monitoring of requests from Client Advisors and their timely completion, quality control of deliverables, risk related processes, tools and procedures
- pro-actively communicate with Client Advisors and Desk Heads to ensure effective collaboration and information flow
- drive hiring and performance management of the team
- regularly update the desks covered, and the scope of work of the team, to help execution of management initiatives
- comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be leading the Wealth Management Market Expert Team (MET) - Taiwan International in Hong Kong, and will report directly into the Regional Market Manager. Our team is newly created and will provide comprehensive support to Client Advisors and Desk Heads in the respective market. Our goal is to deliver excellent client experience.
Your experience and skills
- many years of professional experience in Wealth Management front, middle or back office roles
- Ideally experience in building and leading high performing support teams
- a good understanding of the Wealth Management offering and front-to-back processes
- exceptional social skills and a high degree of empathy, as well as excellent proven organizational skills
- a natural leader and motivator
- comfortable in interacting with colleagues of various levels, including senior management
- passionate about building new and successful teams
- resilient, unconditionally reliable and responsible
- fluent in English, Mandarin would be an advantage given the interaction across the Taiwan market teams
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.