- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 31 août 17
Team Leader, Private Banking Operations
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Be accountable for Private Banking Operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the key set of controls and reviews over the wide variety of transactions initiated by Private Bank before "handed off" to Global Business Services (Chennia Hub)
- To ensure all the activities relating to Account Opening, Data Maintenance, ID & table maintenance, operations control, government enquiries are promptly and properly handled.
- To manage and keep track Hub performance to ensure transactions
processed in good quality
- To assist Line Manager oversight of the respective teams and ensure the each team member clearly understands the importance of their role
- To provide guidance on account opening requirements on all PvB related system to Front office
- To provide guidance to team & Chennia Hub
- To verify and ensure the transactions processed are compliance with bank policies and procedures
- To support the ad hoc projects assigned by line manager
Qualifications and Skills
* Interpersonal skills, influencing and supervising others
* Strong communications skills (oral, written)
* Expert knowledge of products, transactions and services that will be initiated by PvB.
* Meticulous with the ability to multi-tasks
* Strong banking operations background, knowledge on end to end account opening process and documentation requirement on both PvB and CB
* Awareness of controls and procedures, and the ability to identify and resolve any control issues that may arise
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30 Sep 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.