It is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful insurance group in Hong Kong, the selected candidate will be leading their large scale technology modernization and transformation across the group. This role works closely with senior IT management and business leaders. Great opportunity and challenge.
- Manage the modernization and transformation strategy across a large portfolio of highly mission-critical software applications
- Provide technical advisory on transforming legacy systems and upscale the applications to support future innovations.
- Manage and formulate system roadmap, solution design, enterprise architecture to support business vision.
- Lead a large technology project team of highly skilled developers, technology managers, and QAs across the modernization programme.
- Drive and define future technology strategy and roadmap with senior management. Able to provide new innovative thinking with the whole technology group on future technology movement. (i.e Agile/Scrum, Mobile, IoT, etc.)
- Design and deliver improvement on technology processes including QA, Agile, Implementation and Support.
- Board technology management experience across large enterprises with sophisticated systems.
- Sound life insurance / financial industry knowledge and experience in highly mission-critical software management.
- Experience in managing enterprise-level technologies. Experience with integrating innovative technology with existing platforms is highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in IT control, IT regulatory, compliance and international IT practices.
- Strong personality and character to engage and influence both IT and business communities.
- Strong visionary and insight to tell what kind of new technology should apply in future development. Also ability in how to maintain and transform legacy systems. Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
- Excellent communications skill in Cantonese and English to lead local development.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Tech Modernization and Transformation Director - Life Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FO/BO Derivatives (EQ & Fixed Income) Project Manager - Global Investment Bank
2) PMO Officer - Private Wealth Management
3) Product Owner / Project Manager - Private Wealth Management